Sunday 21 April 2019

BIOTECJNOLOGY - INTRODUCTION



  • Biotechnology deals with the techniques of using living organisms or enzymes from organisms to produce products useful to humans.
  • The processes like in vitro fertilization leading to a ‘test-tube’ baby, synthesizing a gene and using it, developing a DNA vaccine or correcting a defective gene, are all parts of biotechnology.
  • Biotechnology can be defined as- ‘The integration of natural science and organisms, cells, parts thereof, and molecular analogues for products and services’.
Fig. test tube baby  

2 comments:

  1. Hello mam please tell me .. Biotechnology scope in future pls pls .. current I doing pg diploma biotechnology tissue culture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com. WhatsApp ... +19893943740.

    ReplyDelete